Thursday, 30 July 2015

Hi Everyone! I'm back, let the game reviews begin!

Hi Gamers,

Stuart (Me) was working at the start of the year and didn't have time to review games. I have been playing a bunch of games in my spare time though. Recently this has included Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate and Fire Emblem: Awakening on the DS; and Xenonauts, Jagged Alliance 1.13 and Shogun 2:FotS on the PC.

The first review will be Monster Hunter 4 Utlimate, followed up by Xenonauts, hopefully.

Edit:

Blogger is telling me I need to have warning message for people in EU regarding cookies.


EUROPEANS - WARNING!

Google/Blogger uses cookies to track your web movement, details and activity. This does have privacy implications! This is a warning! Beware! Danger, Will Robinson, Danger!

No comments:

Post a Comment